Health Build Conference
Build up your Health: Building healthy communities starts with the development of healthy buildings!
While current challenges force us to look at energy efficiency of buildings, it is equally important to connect it with the health of occupants. What is current practice and what is the current scientific knowledge?
The conference “Health Build” aims to inspire you with the highest level of scientific, social and political learnings, showcasing best practice solutions from industrial and real estate partners and closing the gap between science and practice.
Fact is that people spent over 90% of their time indoors. Whether that’s working, learning, relaxing, or sleeping.
In promoting a healthy and comfortable environment for people, let’s commute towards healthy buildings first.
To benefit from the whole experience and take away key-learnings and scientific insights from the Healthy Building Network, register now and join the conference. Further information on programme will follow shortly.
Be on the lookout!
- 8:30 -
- Walk-In with Coffee
- Maaspoort Theather, Venlo, The Netherlands
- 09:00 -
- Welcome and Kick-off
- Kick-off by Nils Kok (Professor in Real Estate Finance at Maastricht University) and Keynote by Chief Scientist WELL: Matthew Trowbridge
- 09:45 -
- Presentations: Healthy Building Development
- Presentations by Carina Norregaard (Partner Architect LIAGG) and Michel Blom (Senior Developer Ballast-Nedam)
- 11:15 -
- Panel Discussion: Tenants of (Healthy) Buildings
- Panel disPanel discussion of actual tenants of (healthy) buildings: what moved them to healthy buildings and what are the experienced effects? - Moderated by Piet Eichholtzcussion of actual tenants of (healthy) buildings: what moved them to healthy buildings and what are the experienced effects? - Moderated by Piet Eichholtz
- 12:15 -
- Pitches: Healthy Building Tech and Measurement Innovations
- Short Pitches from Tech innovators in Buildings - Tech innovators in Healthy Buildings
- 13:15 -
- Network Lunch
- 14:15 -
- Keynote: Speaker John Macomber
- Harvard Business School Professor and author of the book “Healthy Buildings: How Indoor Spaces Drive Performance and Productivity”
- 14:45 -
- Panel Discussion: Healthy Building Financing
- Panel discussion of leading real estate investors on vision, opportunities, and barriers in healthy building financing - Moderated by Nils Kok
- 16:15 -
- Panel Discussion: Healthy Building Policy Perspective
- Panel Discussion of local mayors on the role of municipality and politics on the furtherance of Healthy Building development - Includes the signing of a letter of intent
- 16:45 -
- Pitches: Healthy Research Innovations
- Short Pitches on recent research insights by academic experts
- Closing Drink
- 18:00 -
- End of event